Sunstone is dedicated to making our events as accessible as possible, and we're thrilled to be able to bring back children's workshops! Space is limited, and WILL fill up. Reserve your space today to be sure your child has a spot.
Children's workshops will be held in room 400 at the northmost end of the venue.
Workshop hours are 8:30 AM to 7:15 PM, and are $5 per child per hour.
Please read through the list of qualifications and rules below before reaching out to reserve your spot. Walk in-s are welcome as space allows.
- Workshop hours are 8:30 AM to 7:15 PM July 28th, 29th, and 30th.
- Workshops are $5 per hour per child
- Workshops are for children aged 2-11
- Guardian MUST remain on-site while the child is in workshop and be reachable by phone at all times.
- Guardians must be available to assist children who are still in diapers or who need help using the bathroom.
- Children who hit, bite, or hurt others will be asked to leave.
- Children will not be provided lunch.
This list is not exhaustive and may be added to or changed at any time.
How to Reserve a Spot
To reserve your space, email our Children's workshop organizer at email@example.com and include the information below. Emails without the included information may not be accepted as a reservation request.
- Child(ren)'s name(s) and age(s)
- Parent name and contact information (must include the cell phone number to call in case of emergencies)
- Allergies (if any)
- If you are a Sunstone presenter, include your detailed presentation schedule.
- An Acknowledgement that you have read and agree to all workshop rules listed here