2022 Venue, Lodging, and Parking
The 2022 Summer Symposium will be held at the Mountain America Expo Center in Sandy, UT! Registration will be in the center lobby. Park in the center of the parking lot for the shortest walk. Some notes about the venue:
- Parking at the venue is free and there is plenty of parking to go around.
- No outside food or drink is permitted in the venue.
- Masks are currently optional, but Sunstone is following venue guidelines, and that may change.
Each year, Sunstone reserves a room block at a nearby hotel., Check back soon for this year's accommodations!
Food and Dining
The best part of the symposium? The people! Get together with your favorite Sunstoners over food at some of our favorite local restaurants for lunches and dinners, then join us Saturday night at Crescent Community Park for a taco and enchilada bar picnic and trivia contest! Grab your tickets for Saturday night by clicking here. Click a restaurant name below for Google Maps directions and reviews.
- Pulp Lifestyle Kitchen: Quick stop for scratch-made fare, from grain bowls to acai bowls, plus smoothies & juices. Vegan Friendly.
- Slapfish: Chill haunt preparing a seafood-heavy menu of comfort bites like fish tacos & shrimp burritos.
- Los Cucos Mexican Cafe: Familiar Mexican plates, margaritas & more are offered at this casual, kid-friendly chain.
- Everest Curry Kitchen: Informal buffet restaurant offering a wide range of traditional Nepalese & Indian dishes.
- Crown Burgers: Local fast-food chain serving signature pastrami-topped burgers, gyros & other Greek eats.
- The Philadelphian: No-frills sandwich joint popular for its Philly-style cheesesteaks, plus cold subs & fried sides.
- Mo' Bettahs: Counter-serve Hawaiian eatery doling out beef, chicken & shrimp dishes, plus sides, amid surf decor.