What was Mormon polygamy like on the trail? Not great. Come listen to the heartbreaking stories of polygamy in Winter Quarters.
- Donate to Sunstone and the History Podcast (leave us a note in the comment section to say hi!)
- Register for the Sunstone Summer Symposium (Use coupon code HistoryPod for 30% off full or one day registration and active through May 22nd)
- Book: Personal Writings of Eliza R. Snow (ed. by Maureen Ursenbach Beecher)
- Book: Mormons at the Missouri (Richard Bennett)
- Book: Mormon Midwife (ed. Donna Toland Smart)
- Book: Winter Quarters (ed. Maurine Carr Ward)